Monday, June 18, 2012

BEST MOMENTS I TREASURE






* To dare through my last examination
* Awake from nightmare, realize it was just a dream and lay I head back to warm

pillion with smile.
* To get a call saying class is called off, when I would be cursing my class at 8.30

am and raining lashing upon my window glass
* To see an old friends again and to find things are not changed yet, we are still

best friends
*Try to hold my newly born nephew figure and get lost in his first smile
*Waiting for the call or message from your loved one when your alone and would be

missing them
*Ride on the High Way after the rain and perfume the earth fresh, purified from man’s

burden
*Speak to the special one over the phone while standing in front of the mirror
*Try hard to count the star, lying beneath the sliver sky
*Get that hug from my Mom when I reach home after long time
*To fall in love, with the things that I always love to do and dream

3 comments:

  1. Great post, Bunu. Its nice to see you blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lots mam...how busy i am with my work, i never dis forget your words...to blog constantly...thanks Mam...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    "International Directory Blogspot" It's 135 countries and thousands of blogs, you are registering, and following our blog you will have many more visitors
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask that you follow the blog "Directory"
    Follow our blog gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog! Thank you for your understanding
    Please follow our blog is very appreciate
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope you'll like
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete