Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Over a coffee…



What not can happen over the coffee, a magic is spelled, a lost friend is back to your life, a story is wrote in sliver lines, promises are made, heart are broken, and most importantly people fall in LOVE…yes they do...

I hardly remember when had gone out with my friends and had ever laughed out my heart. I was living my life; I had no exciting elements in my life, since five years were gone by now and I still find myself walking on the same rout.
Tried and exhausted after long day of lesson and planning, I entered by favorite coffee shop on my way to home. It was getting cold and winter was gradually making its way through the valley of Thimphu.
As always aunty served me with my favorite chocolate coffee, it was moment of bliss for me, which everyday I loved to live. Lost in the cup of coffee and lasts song on the big LG screen while song was from movie Rock star, while I honestly I loved the song …which say …life is blab la…but for I usually loved to listen some kind of classic not what I call zing zang, which in my words means a earsplitting music. Well I had no choice because aunty at the counter seemed enjoying the song and I felt more than song she liked a hero, Ranbir Kapoor, most dashing hero at the time.
I was wondering, lost in my own thought, suddenly I had tap on my shoulder. “Hi”…came a deep and husky voice, which seem got directly deep down to my heart. I heart sunk in his voice, recalling his present beside I shyly replied ‘hi’. The music changed over the television set every few minutes. And air in the room was getting hotter, while was it just feeling or it was in reality, I couldn’t really make it out. We sat facing opposite to each other; I could slightly see his dark brown eyes searching around the room. Probably he was expecting somebody and in waiting his seek to company me till his partner returns up for him. Yes I knew that and felt it. He ordered same chocolate cream coffee for him and also for me. Now I was really not understanding him, why did he ordered for me too but I reason out saying well Bhutanese belief sharing is loving and are more courtesy and kind hearten. His hair were brown like his eyes and was dressed in the latest fashion trend, black jeans and white pullover, over which it was written I am “I am Possible” looked perfectly good on him in shot he had tried to cover his body as much as he could, I guess or he be he had felt the winter very severely.. Clock strict seven and I was supposed to make my way to home now. I slowly cleared my voice, hue hue…after few second he was turned his face towards me. ‘Time to go home, thanks for the coffee’ I said looking at his eyes and I felt our eyes met once again, though I tried hard not to make it happen. I made my way towards the out way.
And as I walk towards the door I was at least expecting the word “thanks or bye” but none came and I felt, my heart was sinking away in pain.
After the chilly night which nearly left me freeze came the morning full of warm and brightness. Well day was as usually blab la…but that evening as I entered the coffee shop, I eyes located the person and heart felt the presence of person, who even did say bye to me last night. I sat at the table in the next to the window, why had I suddenly felt I needed some fresh air to breadth. Well he was there waiting for me, it was kind of love in first sight, well I never belief such things did happen but how as I am entrap in it, I know people we true to say ´to fall in love is blessing’.

( my friend who met her husband which she still describe like filmy meet and which when she share brings smile over her red cheek with dimple shinning aside her pick lips, share me this story over my meeting in attending workshop, and she is celebrating her 1st anniversary in week to come)




5 comments:

  1. wow!!!!..i think i ll not be able take the coffee ever..

    ReplyDelete
  2. well!!! that was a sweet memoir of ur fren who met her better half over a cup of coffee. It reminded me of a very special incident in my life too. i must admit here that i also met sum1 over a glass of wine and after that it is history.
    But sadly, our story remained only in hearts and we neva had the time to explore it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well cring...i would suggest you go for it indeed who knows there may be someone waiting for you over there

    @ Subba..that really sad to know unlike my friend it was just the history for...well this time go for coffee than a magic may happen than...thank for visiting my blog and leaving for the comment...

    ReplyDelete
  4. aish..nice one dea. Keep posting :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey thanks dear...but but but.....:P i am looking forwards to read your post....

    ReplyDelete