Friday, August 19, 2011

The view of Royal Wedding from my little sister

My king ‘Jigme Kesar Namgya Wangchuck’
Is most humble and kind person
We all love our king
From heart and soul
My heart is filled with respect and love for him
And what now makes all Bhutanese glad today
Is our king wedding?
The most waited moment in the life of all Bhutanese
Is finally at home
Our beloved king will marry
A queen Jetsun Pema now our Royal Bride
Now all that I can do
Is wish my king and queen
Long life, a life full of happiness and riches
I pray my king and queen is happy now and forever
Almighty above and people of Bhutan
Will bless, and fill this joys occasion with
All their pray and love for them
Drukyul is very peaceful and beautiful kingdom
Our kings and we all are happy
To me king is a light who lighten
Our life and guide us all the difficult way of life
I had him in my
Dream and always pray for
King, queen when I say goodnight
My king and queen is like flower to me
Which all bloom all day and night?
And fill our life with sweet fragrances
And wioth beautiful colors
And I wish to leave under his shades
All my life with smile and love
I love my king and queen
And wish all my pray today come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment